prep-time: 10 minutes | cook time: 15 minutes| total time: 25 minutes| materials: Airfryer, Grater, Frying pan, Wooden Spoon
I've purchased an Airfryer, my life has changed. Even healthier recipes to come! This recipe was SUPER easy and convenient .
Frieda's "Egg" roll Wonton Wrappers
Black pepper seasoning
** No portion sizes here, you can make as little or as many as you'd like. These are just the ingredients I used.***
1. Shred carrots and cabbage with grater
2. Sauté shredded carrots and cabbage in lightly buttered pan, vegan butter works fine here
3. Season veggies with black pepper and combo seasoning while being sautéed
4. Sauté for approximately 10 mins
5. Take sautéed veggies off of fire and set to the side.
6. Lay egg roll wrappers out (as many as you want) and use your fingers to lightly water edges so that they'll stick.
7. Place a spoonful of sautéed veggies in the middle of the wrapper and roll. Tuck edges after approximately 2 rolls.
8. Place spring rolls in the airfryer once sealed, do not stack spring rolls on top of each other.
9. Air Fry for 10 minutes
10. After 10 minutes, flip spring roll and air fry the other side for about 3 minutes
Cool and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Easy recipe that makes some hefty spring rolls, definitely more than an appetizer. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did!
Till Next Time,
Hello world! I am Chérie Jade, I am passionate about promoting a holistic lifestyle and encouraging preventative practices for day to day healthy living.